AMENDMENT TO THE
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
COLORADO CERAMIC TILE, INC.
Article IV is amended in its entirety to read as follows:
1. The authorized capital stock of the Corporation shall consist of
100,000,000 shares of common stock, $0.001 par value, and 10,000,000 shares of
preferred stock, $0.001 par value. The shares of preferred stock may be issued
in one or more series. The designations, powers, rights, preferences,
qualifications, restrictions and limitations of each series of preferred stock
shall be established from time to time by the Corporation's Board of Directors
in accordance with Colorado law.
2. The judgment of the Board of Directors as to the adequacy of any
consideration received or to be received for any shares, options, or any other
securities which the Corporation at any time may be authorized to issue or sell
or otherwise dispose of shall be conclusive in the absence of fraud, subject to
the provisions of these Articles of Incorporation and any applicable law.
3. At any meeting of the stockholders, except to the extent otherwise
provided by law, a quorum shall consist of a one third of the shares entitled to
vote at the meeting.
4. Each share of this Corporation's common stock which was outstanding on
May 27, 2010, shall be automatically converted into 6,756.757 shares of this
Corporation's common stock.
Article VI is amended in its entirety to real as follows:
1. Cumulative voting shall not be allowed in elections of directors or for
any other purpose.
2. Any action required or permitted by the Colorado Business Corporation
Act to be taken at a shareholders meeting may be taken without a meeting if the
shareholders holding shares having not less than the minimum number of votes
that would be necessary to authorize or take such action at a meeting, at which
all of the shares entitled to vote thereon were present and voted, consent to
such action in writing.