8. Other Significant and Subsequent Events
· Between April 1, 2011 and June 30 2011 company accepted share subscriptions totaling $8,200.00 for 90,000 shares and 90,000 warrants exercisable at $0.25.
· On June 13, 2011, the company hires MUNC media to raise awareness of the company. This is a 12 month contract for $3,500 per month payable quarterly.
· On June 15, 2011, the company also signed a contract with Marketingworks, Inc. to raise awareness of the company through Social media sites online. Payment to this company was 1,500,000 restricted common shares of the company.
· On June 30, 2011, the company signed an option agreement with a Bulgarian company to purchase a 7.3 MW solar project that is ready for construction. The Company is currently conducting due diligence on this project.
· In July, the company issued 520,000 shares for all outstanding Subscriptions.
· On July 20, 2011, the company signed another option agreement to acquire a 14.35 MW solar project in Bulgaria that is ready for construction. The Company is currently conducting due diligence on this project.