SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE (this Supplemental Indenture), dated as of January 27, 2011, between
CVG Alabama, LLC (the New Guarantor), an indirect Subsidiary of Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., a
Delaware corporation (the Company), the subsidiaries of the Company listed on the signature pages
hereto (together with the New Guarantor, the Subsidiary Guarantors) and U.S. Bank National
Association, as trustee (the Trustee).
WHEREAS, the Company and the subsidiaries of the Company listed on the signature pages thereof
have each heretofore executed and delivered to the Trustee an Indenture (as supplemented or amended
from time to time, the Indenture), dated as of July 6, 2005, providing for the issuance by the
Company of its 8% Senior Notes due 2013 (the Securities); and
WHEREAS, Section 4.12 of the Indenture provides that under certain circumstances the Company
is required to cause the New Guarantor to execute and deliver to the Trustee for the benefit of the
Holders a supplemental agreement pursuant to which the New Guarantor shall unconditionally
guarantee all of the Companys obligations under the Securities pursuant to a Guarantee on the
terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable
consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the New Guarantor covenants and agrees
for the equal and ratable benefit of the Holders of the Securities as follows:
(1) CAPITALIZED TERMS. Capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the
meanings assigned to them in the Indenture.
(2) AGREEMENT TO GUARANTEE. The New Guarantor hereby agrees, jointly and severally with
all other Subsidiary Guarantors, to unconditionally guarantee the Companys obligations under the
Securities on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in Article 10 of the Indenture and
to be bound by all other applicable provisions of the Indenture.
(3) RATIFICATION OF SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE; SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE PART OF INDENTURE. Except
as expressly amended hereby, the Indenture is in all respects ratified and confirmed and all the
terms, conditions and provisions thereof shall remain in full force and effect. This Supplemental
Indenture shall form a part of the Indenture for all purposes, and every holder of the Securities
heretofore or hereafter authenticated and delivered shall be bound hereby.
(4) NO RECOURSE AGAINST OTHERS. No director, officer, employee, incorporator or stockholder
of the New Guarantor, as such, shall have any liability for any obligations of the Company under
the Securities or the Indenture or any Subsidiary Guarantor under its Subsidiary Guarantee, the
Indenture or this Supplemental Indenture or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of,
such obligations or their creation. By accepting a Security, each Securityholder shall waive and
release all such liability. The waiver and release shall be part of the consideration for issuance
of the Subsidiary Guarantee.
(5) EFFECTIVENESS. This Supplemental Indenture shall be effective upon execution by the
(6) RECITALS. The recitals contained herein shall be taken as the statements of the Company
and the Subsidiary Guarantors.
(7) NEW YORK LAW TO GOVERN. THIS SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN
ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK BUT WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO APPLICABLE
PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW.
(8) COUNTERPARTS. The parties may sign any number of copies of this Supplemental Indenture.
Each signed copy shall be an original, but all of them together represent the same agreement.
(9) EFFECT OF HEADINGS. The Section headings herein are for convenience only and shall not
affect the construction hereof.
* * * * *